EMT 930st # 27449 from 1974
complete superb stereo working turntable near mint
For sale a wonderful pre-owned EMT 930st professional stereo studio turntable, serial no. 27449 from November 1974 complete with EMT 153st stereo MC phono equalizer amplifier, serial no. 41716 from September 1972 and EMT 929 tonearm.
After more then 45 years this EMT 930st set is still in original state, no restorations or modifications are made, no repaint, it's only completely cleaned, checked, adjusted where necessary to factory new specifications as well as some critical parts are exchanged/renewed, for instance:
- new vulcolan intermediate (idler) wheel,
- new (New Old Stock) auxiliary platter,
- new rubber motor suspension,
- new motor capacitor set,
- new ball main bearing,
- new felt ring speed control unit,
- new neon lamp strobe lightning,
- new pilot lamp brake system,
- new rubber suspension main frame,
- new manufactured replica 45 rpm adaptor.
The complete set is for 220VAC - 50Hz mains voltage (can be converted to 110VAC - 50Hz), is in superb working condition, appearance is near mint and comes with:
- mains power cable,
- audio output cable, 2 mar. with Neutrik XLR-3 - or Neutrik RCA/Cinch connectors,
- bottle (50ccm) of special EMT bearing oil,
- a copy of the original EMT 930 user/service manual,
- a wonderful black or red velvet dust cover with embroidered EMT logo,
- an USB stick with lots of information regarding the EMT 927/930 and scanned EMT Courier/Kurier 1 - 46.
EMT 930st # 27449 with EMT 929 and EMT 153st # 41716: Sold
Optional (with additional price):
New TIB Basic tonearm interface box: € 325,--
New DENON DL-103 stereo MC cartridge in new EMT TSD-G shell: € 595,--
New EMT TSD 15 SFL recently made by EMT Studiotechnik in sealed/unopened box: € 1.150,--
New auxiliary glass platter made by Studiotechnik Dusch in Germany: € 570,--
New shock-absorbing frame made by Studiotechnik Dusch in Germany: € 1.605,--
New DU-937 multi converter made by Studiotechnik Dusch in Germany: € 1.930,--
Selling price is excluding Dutch VAT (21%) and packing/shipping costs, delivery worldwide by UPS in a tailor-made wooden box (see last picture).
Price for packing incl. tailor-made wooden box (see last picture): € 150,--.
Price for shipping by UPS road/aircargo door to door service and total weight of 35KG: € 100,-- to € 450,-- depending of final destination and insurance.
All prices are excl. Dutch VAT (21%).
VAT free shopping for buyers outside the EU (European Union) and EU buyers with a valid VAT ID nr., EU buyers without a valid VAT ID nr. will be charged for Dutch VAT (21%).
Any fees (local taxes, import duties, PayPal etc.) not charged by the seller but related to the sale are the buyer's responsibility.
Payment by bank transfer is preferred, on request payment by PayPal is possible.